Princes Point Villa
Beautifully situated at Totescore on the coastline some 2 miles north of Uig, on the Isle of Skye, Princes Point Villa is a substantial architect designed split- level detached house.
Far different from the typical Isle of Skye self catering holiday cottage, Princes Point Villa offers generous family accommodation for up to 8 guests. Superbly equipped and furnished throughout, the villa is a ‘home from home’ for a luxury highland holiday
In an elevated position some 100ft above the sea and 600 yards from the shoreline, the house and private garden enjoy panoramic sea views across to the Outer Isles watching the ferry sail to and fro daily.
Princes Point Villa affords magnificent views from every window, either east to the hills of the Trotternish ridge, or west across the sea to the Outer Isles. The house is decorated in cheerful Mediterranean style and is light and spacious throughout.
Sunsets at Princes Point Villa are spectacular, particularly from the picture windows of the upstairs lounge. There is almost no passing traffic on the lane, which ends just 100 yards away. The beautifully maintained garden, is securely fenced and provides an excellent environment for children & pets. It is safe, peaceful and secluded.
Also includes garden shelter & barbecue!
A four bedroom house sleeping up to 8 guests. (travel cot available upon request).
Princes Point Villa is an impressive architect designed split-level detached house with panoramic sea views to the Western Isles.
Luxury accommodation in quiet, secluded surroundings.
Luxury Self Catering Accommodation for 8 persons
Fully fitted large kitchen and diner sufficient for 12 guests
- Dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, flat hob & oven, T.V.
- Utility room with sink unit, washing m/c and tumble dryer
- Ground floor w/c
- Day room with SKY TV & MP3 sound system
- Full bathroom suite (bath with shower over)
- Bedroom 4, full size Bunk beds with freeview TV & DVD
- Bedroom 3, twin (2 single beds)
- Bedroom 2, twin (2 single beds) + Z beds available on request
- Lower door providing garden access
- Large lounge with picture windows & sea view, SKY TV, Hi-Fi/ MP3 Dock
- CD & DVD library
- Master bedroom (king size double bed) + sofa bed + SKY TV & DVD
- En-suite bathroom
- Full oil fired central heating & double glazing
- Free unlimited BT wi-fi throughout
- SKY TV in 3 rooms (including SKY Sports, Movies & Children’s packages)
- Freeview TV in 2 additional rooms
- 2 Hi-fi systems with MP3 connections
- Electricity included
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Guest telephone (honesty box)
- Cot, High Chair & Safety Gates
- Table football (‘fussball’)
- Viewing scope
- Private parking area off road and secure parking in garden (5 cars total)
- Washing line
- Safe, fenced garden with garden shelter, barbeque and garden furniture
- Open views to sea and Trotternish ridge